Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like staging, flooring, painting, and more.
“The thing that was the most daunting for me about selling the home was how would I get it to market, based on being retired and have limited income. And that’s where the Compass Concierge service was absolutely remarkable.”
Julia, Seller | Oakland
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement services
Source: National Association of Realtors, 2019
How it works
- Decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you’re ready to start, your Compass agent will be by your side as you engage contractors and vendors.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You’ll pay for the services when one of the following happens – your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date. Subject to program terms that may vary by market.
Curious how Compass Concierge can transform your sale?
See what a difference this program makes for yourself right here.
Your questions, answered
Are there any services not covered by the program?
We’ve developed Concierge to be used with a wide range of vendors for your convenience.
When do I have to pay for the services?
You’ll pay for the services when one of the following happens – your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date. Subject to program terms that may vary by market.
How can I participate in the program?
Easy! Call your Compass agent today to find out how to participate. Not yet working with one? Use the form to get started.